Welcome to my blog!

Meet the Author

Hello Guys,i am Vicky.Professionally i am an Electrical Engineer but passionately i am a blogger.

Looking for something?

Subscribe to this blog!

Receive the latest posts by email. Just enter your email below if you want to subscribe!

Saturday 6 September 2014

Accept My Love -Romantic English poem

I don,t want to sleep if you are not in my dream...
I will gonna have everything,if you are with me.
Every second of my life will  be only  yours,
If you just share your heart with me.


It,s not my hallucination ,that i love you.
it,s not just my word,it,s what i feel for you.
please accept my love dear,because
i wanna be with you.

May be you don,t like me,may be you don,t know me very well.
But i am telling you that my love is not just a story tale.
i promise you ,i will never gonna leave your hand,
even what will happen ,in our life sail.


Dedicate to all lovers

No comments:

Post a Comment