Welcome to my blog!

Meet the Author

Hello Guys,i am Vicky.Professionally i am an Electrical Engineer but passionately i am a blogger.

Looking for something?

Subscribe to this blog!

Receive the latest posts by email. Just enter your email below if you want to subscribe!

Monday 20 April 2015

Love You Forever-poem

It’s been a long time, when I saw you 1st time.
You looked like an angel, like you are from heaven.
It’s like a dream, when you touch my hand
Everything likes slow down, and wind whispering like sweet sound.
Sun was also smiling to see my face, because there was lots of shyness on my face.

You didn’t say anything and I also.
But I read your eyes and your heart like music of piano.
You’re smiled slowly, like a rose
And my heart started to beat and also my pulse.

That precious feel I cannot explain, but it’s sweetest than everything I ever have.
Then you leaved my hand, and made me alone.
You broke the dream, what we had the beautiful one.
Now the angel of heaven is also in heaven,
And I’m alone as before, with my broken heart and scattered love…

 

Just to see u in my dream I want to sleep,
As like as ocean has deep.
Just wait  my love, the sun is going down…
it is the end of a lone soul…..

No comments:

Post a Comment