Welcome to my blog!

Meet the Author

Hello Guys,i am Vicky.Professionally i am an Electrical Engineer but passionately i am a blogger.

Looking for something?

Subscribe to this blog!

Receive the latest posts by email. Just enter your email below if you want to subscribe!

Thursday 11 September 2014

i can,t live without you-poem



Writing and erasing your name on papers,
Crumbled and threw those for not getting words
to write,
I never knew you would become such important,
Never have I stopped thinking how you became
such important,
Like a fish outside water, I miss your talks,
I miss those lovely moments, those tunes of
Love,
I miss your warm arms that controlled me in
them,
Missing I am your cozy breath that caressed
my senses,
What has happen to me? Why am I dying for
you,
Soul of mine taking your name and Heart just
keeps beating for you,
Why you just left me here aloof in crowd of
hatred?
Taking your name just I lay here, thinking about
our oneness,
We had shared love so eternal, so very alluring,
Its not very paltry in my part to get it out of my
senses,
I still have your warmth around me,
Revolving is your image around me even though
you are far,
I know that i will gonna love you always,
Or is it just my end to come, just taking your
name.Because i can,t live without you.


dedicate to someone special

No comments:

Post a Comment